In many ways this is a note to me. It was written a couple of years ago when life seemed easier and much clearer. It reminds me that there once was a different time and perhaps there can still yet be another different time.
I don’t know that there is anything here that is magical or wonderful. Much of it has perhaps been said better by other people.
If you are in a bad space it will not bring you to the light at the end of the tunnel.
It would be nice though if it helped me to find the tunnel.
Increase capacity. Do things that increase your ability to live well. Do things that increase your ability to create and enjoy positive experiences. Do things that increase your ability to deal with negative experiences. Learn to see it when coming and to let it go when it is done.
- Love someone.
- Let yourself be loved by someone.
- Do things that mean something other than the way they make you feel or look.
- Find something to be amazed at each day.
- If you find nothing to be thankful for look again. You missed something.
- Listen. To someone.
- Find something beautiful. Start by opening your eyes.
- Bad times end. Hard to remember. But important to know.
- Look for the opportunity things bring rather than just the deprivation so obvious.
- Life is a journey. That means you have come a way. Appreciate how far you have come. Look forward to what is yet to come.
- When your feelings tell you everything is horrible dont believe it. They lie.
- When your feelings tell you everything is wonderful dont believe it. They lie.
- Dont doubt your ability to grow bigger, better, kinder, smarter, more committed, wiser, and more beautiful.
Do something today to make it better and plant the seeds to make tomorrow better